Thursday, August 14, 2014

Adya clarity

Adya Clarity, work Your magic! This weekend I went wild in the kitchen baking (Yes I know, not a raw vegan) for my husband. She's depressed about vegan food allergies, so I spoiled him, gluten-free, soy-free, etc. 

free chocolate cake, Apple spice muffins, and Apple Galette made. I have also a banana muffins for my cousin and she loves it! My sister-in-law said, "I don't believe they are really!", the most obvious I treat as praise. As muffins, they can along the way. I got some icing chocolate cake and a very big lesson. With 20% of "preventing the vast majority of the powdered sugar on the market are corn starch clumping." I'm very disappointed, than discover my family, that materials and that my nephew will not take the cake. I've learned my lesson and I heard trader Joe's could use the reverse part tapioca starch.

Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment